To educate and cultivate the professional talents of veterans and military families in the following areas:
Starting a business or have an existing business? Our presenters will teach and guide you how to start a business, become VBE certified, where to find clients, and write proposals for your business.
Need help with military-to-civilian life career transition or need advice for a college decision? We will teach you what you need to know, and how to choose the right professional path for your situation.
Are you prepared to take a risk? If so, make sure you have the confidence to follow through. Our workshop presenters will not only motivate you, but also show you from A to Z how to plan your goals.
Come and network with the right people that will be on-site to directly share their information and resources with you. They are will be there to help you meet your goals, both personally and professionally.
Finding what you need to prepare for a career transition, business opportunity, or finding adequate health services is often difficult to find on the Internet. This conference aims to:
- Bring together critical resources in one place, making it easier for you to get in contact with the right person
- Offer a variety of workshops that will give you the "how-to" and where you can ask questions
- Allow you to meetup with on-site hiring recruiters and educational institutions to help jump start your career and educational goals
- Meetup with business consultants that will show you how to leverage and monetize your small business
- Help you obtain resource information needed to help you both personally and professionally.